Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing Expedition
Snow capped Kilimanjaro is the highest point in Africa at 5,895 metres, and one of the world's largest free standing mountains accessible to walkers. Kilimanjaro is located in northern Tanzania, only 190 miles from Nairobi. We will pick you right from the airport in Nairobi plan all your safari until the end. contact us for more informationWhat's Included
airport pick up in nairobi
one night accomodation free accomodation to relax and freshen up at Touch africa Guest House Nairobi
- Two nights bed and breakfast in Moshi, one night before and one night after the climb.
- Transfers to and from Kilimanjaro airport.
- Transfers from the bed and breakfast to the start point and return.
- Services of experienced and dedicated local guides, porters and cooks, supervised by Samson Lauwo.
- 3 meals a day and drinking water.
- All park fees including park rescue fees.
- Air Ambulance, emergency medical & air evacuation included with AMREF Flying Doctor.
- Quality camping equipment including professional mountain tents, finger pulse oximeters and a mountain mess tent for meals essential to keep out wind and cold.
- LEMOSHO ROUTE 8 DAYS no extra cost
- MACHAME ROUTE 6 DAYS
- MARANGU ROUTE 6 DAYS
- RONGAI ROUTE 7 DAYS
Submit your review